Thank you for continuing to subscribe, read and comment. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.
In celebration of BrandSTOKE’s four-year anniversary, here is a list of your favorite posts of 2012 as well as a few personal favorites:
12 most popular posts of 2012:
- Scott the Scot from Scotts: Get it?
- Sex, OTC drugs, and rock-and-roll
- Proud sponsor of plagiarized taglines
- Only 7 men in the world permitted to drink Jägermeister
- In co-branding there is strength
- Time for Swiss watches to strengthen their brand?
- VW’s nightmare parking ads a dream of simplicity
- Moleskine: An analog brand in a digital world
- Branding’s dirty little secret: Not everyone cares
- Oreo: A brand reminds us it is eternal
- Finding the right co-branding partner
- Twinkies: A brand-value case study in the oven
And 12 that deserve another look:
- Trademarking color: It’s not black and white.
- Ram Trucks suggests you ride a chopper instead
- Is your brand threatened by its delivery system?
- There goes the neighborhood brand
- Brands with higher callings
- Wax works, unless it’s Maker’s Mark’s
- How to ambush Olympic sponsors
- Is Apple losing its “coolness” factor?
- Why brands can’t lie as politicians do
- Interruptive marketing bad? Disruptive marketing good?
- Affinity brands don’t “interrupt”
- The parable of the blind men and lead-generation marketing